4x4 Off-Road Training Courses
Sandy Arthur Training Services is one of the most experienced nationwide Off-Road operators in the country. We provide professional training to organisations such as the DRD Road Service, NI Electricity, Forest Service, The Environment Agency, Local Authorities and Emergency Services.
Off-Road Courses available
- 4x4 Off Road Driving Course
- Off Road Safety Awareness Course
- Vehicle Mounted Winch Training
- Fleet Driver Training and Assessments
- ATV Quad Bike Handling
- ATV Safety Awareness Course
Employers Duty of Care
It is a legal requirement to provide adequate training in both the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER). Every employer has a responsibility to train his or her staff and driving a 4-wheel drive vehicle off road is no exception. The techniques used are very different from on road.
As well as covering an employer’s legal requirements many of our customers have told us they see benefits from training such as:
- Reduced accident rates.
- Reduced wear and tear on vehicles.
- Reduced repair costs.
- Reduced down time.
- Greater efficiency and productivity.